Wipro smart Bulb Review & Buying Guide India 2020
- Includes: 1 Wi-Fi Enabled Smart LED Bulb
- 1 User Manual
- Wattage: 9 watts, 16 Million Colors (RGB)
- Tunable White (Warm White/White/Natural White)
- Warranty: 2 Years manufacturer warranty
- Control from anywhere
- Voice control – control lights with your voice using Alexa and Google assistant
- White tunable and dimmable
- Create Schedules and Routines:
About Wipro smart Bulb Review & Buying Guide India 2020
No Gateway or Hub Required
Operate your Wipro Smart bulb simply through wifi from anywhere in world through “Wipro Next Smart Home” app. No additional gateway or hub required. Make sure to keep the bulb within the range of your wifi router
Choose from 16 Million Color Shades
Now choose from wide range of colors to suit your mood. Get relaxed with Blue light after a long tiring day. Turn it to Red to enjoy the party evening or switch to yellow to enjoy dinner.
Adjust the brightness of your space ranging from 10% to 100% based on your need.
Tune your light to any shade of White between Warm White (2700K) and Cool Day White (6500K) with Wipro Next App.
Use the Bulb as a Timer
You can schedule the turn ON & turn OFF time as per your need. You can also configure the same to turn ON automatically in the evening and turn OFF with sunrise. Also schedule it to turn ON before you reach home from office.
Create Different Groups
Group the Wipro smart Bulb of different rooms under different groups & enjoy controlling the bulbs under a particular group together. You may want to dim the lights in the living room while sitting in bedroom or may want to set the brightness of study room to maximum.
Control through Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
You can name the bulbs differently & give command to Alexa to change a particular bulb to the desired color. Also you can group the bulbs under a single name to operate them simultaneously through Alexa.
Best 5 Selling Smart Bulb in India 2020
1. The app and devices are much more stable than my Ewelink and Sonoff relays. Never had Alexa say “device is not responding”
2. Breeze to set it up with Alexa
3. The Wipro app itself is quite decent. As others have pointed out it doesn’t have many options like “music” to make the lights dance – it doesn’t matter to me. Scenes created here are immediately detected by the Alexa app.
1. Would have really preferred the white to be warm white
2. Colour rendition is a problem. Everything in the yellow – orange spectrum is greenish. In theory the RGB values mixed together give yellow but here the green diode just overpowers.